Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's more then just a race its a style


I have not mentioned the progress my training has developed too, over the past two weeks. I am extrememly happy to say that I have ran 6 days a week, for two weeks now, with only slight pain in my ankle. I have been sticking to every other day a long run, and then three up beat tempo workouts a week. It has been going well, and my everyday routine finally feels back to normal. My first week back was hard, mostly because I would be sore and have to workout again on top of the soreness, but now that pain has gone, and I am trying to get back my speed indurance and strengthen my body to hopefully be ready for the first outdoor track meet here on the Windsor track. This warmer weather is making it especially wonderful to get out on the field or track everyday. I am looking forward to the outdoor season, and ready to train hard, as I realize there will still be some struggles for me a long the way. I have to keep my thoughts positive and get through some really tough workouts before getting the results I would like. I am ready to strive to give my all each and everyday in order to be the runner I was before, and a better runner still.


"Some people create with words, or with music, or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, "I've never seen anyone run like that before." It's more then just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better then anyone else. It's being creative."Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment